Parts of the Manor of Pelham were sold as Eastchester and New Rochelle developed, while other portions were annexed by New York City. There are only 1,568 acres of the original manor left in the Town of Pelham. It was one of the original towns established in 1788 and comprises two villages, Pelham and Pelham Manor; there is no unincorporated area.

The area south of Colonial Avenue was incorporated in 1891 and is known as the Village of Pelham Manor. The land was developed by the Pelham Manor and Huguenot Heights Association.

These records are also associated with the Town of Pelham and the Village of Pelham. For additional information on Pelham's history, visit The Office of the Town Historian.

Visit the Village of Pelham Manor online

Coaching to Pelham
ca. 1873

Pelham Manor Protective Club
Stray Cow Poster and Annual Report,

Print Depicting Fire
at Pelhamdale,
February 28, 1925


Pelham Manor Protective
Club Records,

Slide of the Little Red Church
at Four Corners,
ca. 1916-1917

Pass to Ride on Final Trip
of the Pelham Trolley,
July 31, 1937